ChannelFlix.com takes copyright infringement very seriously and can protect the rights associated with legal copyright owners.
If you’re the copyright owner associated with content which appears upon our website, and you did not authorize using the content, you must notify us in writing to ensure that us to identify the actual allegedly infringing content and do something.
We will be not able to take any action if you don’t provide us with the necessary information, so if you think that your material that you own the copyright may be infringed upon or dishonored, please provide our Copyright laws Agent, in writing, using the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act with respect to the owner of a unique right that is presumably infringed.
2. Identification from the copyrighted work claimed to possess been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works in a single online site are included in a single notification, a representative listing of such works at which site.
3. Identification of the material that’s claimed to be infringing or to be the topic of infringing activity and that will be removed or access to which will be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient allowing us to locate the actual material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient allowing us to contact the actual complaining party, such being an address, telephone number, as well as, if available, an email address at which the complaining party might be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party includes a good faith belief that utilization of the material in the way complained of is not authorized through the copyright owner, its broker, or the law.
6. A statement how the information in the notice is accurate, and below penalty of perjury, that the complaining celebration is authorized to act with respect to the owner of a unique right that is presumably infringed.
Written notice ought to be sent to our designated agent at the following:
DMCA AGENT Email: email@example.com